Title: $5 Bust Commissions
Fandom: All of them!
Characters: You tell me!
Rating: G- (L0 N1 S0 V0 D0)
Warnings: Shirtless dudes and ladies with low necklines are likely.
Notes: Details and demo images are under the cut. I’m only accepting 12 of these, right now, so if you want one, type quickly.
The shiny. Do you dig it? Do you want some?
Lucky you! I’m poor and trying not to lose my flat, before I find somewhere else to go. The above five images are examples of 800x800px busts, which I will do for 5 USD each.
Yes, you heard me. It’s time for…
$5 BUST COMMISSIONS!
Here’s the rules:
– Character must be humanoid. Kemonomimi are ok, but nothing anthro, because for five bucks, I need to be able to work quickly and anthro work is really slow for me.
– I will not re-do anything. Give me a good description, because it’s the only shot you’ve got. You get what you pay for, and I’m working for less than minimum wage in just about any country that has one.
– If you want one of these, comment on this post. I reserve the right to decline any offer I think will take too much time, but unless you’re really being a twat, that’s not terribly likely. The first reply to your comment will be to accept or decline. Once I finish the piece, I will comment with a link to a crop or a heavily watermarked version of the image. You pay me, using the PayPal button on the next line, and then I post the full, un-marked image, and it’s yours to do with what you will! DO NOT PUSH THE BUTTON, UNTIL I TELL YOU IT’S TIME TO PAY ME.
– I am only taking twelve (12) of these, right now. But, don’t let that discourage you! I just have a very large project on my desk, as well, so that’s all I’m sure I can handle in one go. I will probably go for a second round, after I do the first twelve, so feel free to make a request, even if you think I’ve probably got enough! I’ll let you know what the queue looks like, and how many people are ahead of you.
– The white dude at the top is Emoric, who’s pretty good looking for a dead man.
– The white angel girl is El-Adrel, the angel of music you want to hear.
– The black dude with the red dreds is Lux Lucis, an incarnation of the fallen angel of light and truth.
– The black Seraph is Lola, a post-apocalyptic servant of the Convocation.
– The bitchy white elf dude is Drost, a scholar from the Kingdom of Ash who is sure he loses intelligence points every time he talks to you peasants.